Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going? Don't have a 3g yet but I do have an appreciation for them.

·
Registered
421 Posts
its good to hear someone who isn't on the new WRX say that. Its not often we hear good things about the new wrx or impreza.

Ps. I love the new WRX, no matter what others say ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
People will get over the new style. There are always some that hate change. I'm sure there were people, back in the day, that didn't like the new horseless carriages too... lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
People will get over the new style. There are always some that hate change. I'm sure there were people, back in the day, that didn't like the new horseless carriages too... lol
:D :D :D :D yeah i would have insisted on a turbocharged horse

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
hehehe so true

end of story = Scoobies FTW

·
Registered
273 Posts
I got you all beat i own the 08 :p, well the 4dr wasnt to keen of the hatch, it reminds me of the Civic and yes i have been in one, but prefer the 4dr.....but yah i know i should of waited but i am inpatient when it comes to waiting....but yah its ones opionion on it....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

All that matters to me is that "yet". Does that mean you could possibly be posting some pics in the future?

Well, that depends on how things go. I've owned a 02 WRX and an 04 STi... I would very much like to own one of the new hatch STi's when they come out but we'll see how things go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yo brand new to the circuit also new to the suby fam but in it for the long hall none the less, got my 08 and and i just fell in luv, i just need to do some mods and i'll be set, if you guys have any input let me know trust me it'll be greatly appreciated, seems like a cool fam to be around so far.

·
Registered
421 Posts
yo brand new to the circuit also new to the suby fam but in it for the long hall none the less, got my 08 and and i just fell in luv, i just need to do some mods and i'll be set, if you guys have any input let me know trust me it'll be greatly appreciated, seems like a cool fam to be around so far.
welcome to the forum dude! Post some photos for usall!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Wud up wud up!! welcome to the fam.!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts