Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :smiley:

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
old 3gwrx member since 2008. this new forum and layout just isnt the same. im on nasioc most of the time now.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
old 3gwrx member since 2008. this new forum and layout just isnt the same. im on nasioc most of the time now.
Diddo, also on my local forum a lot more. It's like a ghost town on here

·
Registered
13 Posts
Found out about it after searching Google on upgrading the Window/Door switches to completely lighted versions.

Wonderful forum! Glad to be a part of it already.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Found on Google, I couldn't have had more help than from Monkiboy and the old Foreman crew. I know this place isn't what it used to be from what I read here and there. I do keep seeing people head over to the forum franchise IGOTA lately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a long time member of TwinTurbo.net and I find increasingly posts regarding the WRX and things Subaru. What prompted me to seek out this forum was a post on 300ZX forums that the 650cc Subaru injectors are the same as the Nissan 650cc injectors. That got me thinking along the lines of what else does Nissan and Subaru share in common? And here I am..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Found it while searching for something specific to third gen Subarus, seeing as how EVERYTHING else is for the first and second gens, which does absolutely nothing for me lol. Lucky that this forum's old title still comes up in searches, or I'd have skipped right past it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Found it while searching for something specific to third gen Subarus, seeing as how EVERYTHING else is for the first and second gens, which does absolutely nothing for me lol. Lucky that this forum's old title still comes up in searches, or I'd have skipped right past it.
Sadly this forum has been very slow. And used to be so very active. Hoping it makes a come back

·
Registered
18 Posts
I can see that. While doing some searches, I found some nice info, and wanted to ask a question on the thread, until I seen the date; 20010 or earlier. I was like WTF? So then I hit the back button once to see the entire list of threads that came up for my search, and their dates are all YEARS old... I was like "Oh... I see what's going on here. Dam." Why the mass exodus? What happened? The only theory I have come up with so far is that most owners are young, so noone has the money for the 08+ platforms yet. It's also why you NEVER see anything for the STI's, especially the 05's and up, seeing as how they're all still 25,000 dollars or more. (why, I have NO CLUE. I could buy a slightly used Mustang GT or older Porsche for that price.)
At any rate, I hope we get more people here. It seems like a really fun platform. These cars are faster than I thought. I bought this car just for my daily driver, because it was awd. I hit the gas and I was like "Woah. I had no idea lol." lol. Was pleasantly suprised to say the least.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I can see that. While doing some searches, I found some nice info, and wanted to ask a question on the thread, until I seen the date; 20010 or earlier. I was like WTF? So then I hit the back button once to see the entire list of threads that came up for my search, and their dates are all YEARS old... I was like "Oh... I see what's going on here. Dam." Why the mass exodus? What happened? The only theory I have come up with so far is that most owners are young, so noone has the money for the 08+ platforms yet. It's also why you NEVER see anything for the STI's, especially the 05's and up, seeing as how they're all still 25,000 dollars or more. (why, I have NO CLUE. I could buy a slightly used Mustang GT or older Porsche for that price.)
At any rate, I hope we get more people here. It seems like a really fun platform. These cars are faster than I thought. I bought this car just for my daily driver, because it was awd. I hit the gas and I was like "Woah. I had no idea lol." lol. Was pleasantly suprised to say the least.
Wait until you tune it. The stock maps have such a bad lean spot in them, I'm sure you've felt that hesitation in the power band

This forum does still have a ton of info on it. Don't know what happened...just like out of no where all the members died off at once or something. There's maybe a handful of us on here actively still

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
there is still a ton of usefull information on here for all years mostly the 3G obivoulsy. But you can read some of the build threads and still get some things people have tried and tested with their mods that are still being used today.

·
Registered
3 Posts
At first, no one told me about this forum. The only time someone told me about it is when my wife upgraded from a fiat to 2015 Subaru Impreza with the eye sight. The sales rep told me about it and I finally got on. Here I am lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts