Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had my wrx since end of september and love it.. im putting miles on big time and now finaly have time and money to put in to it.. i got the spt dual exaust and k&n intake. looking for new wheels and what fits right. im still new to where to buy a lot of the aftermarket goods for the wrx. and am tryn to learn.. here is a few pics from lil while back and one from tonight at 20,000 miles
if you have any ideas thanks all -mike-

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
5424....had it since the end of Jan. MY02 had 162000 miles when I traded her in.........I miss my baby sometimes. :'(

·
Registered
706 Posts
like 9100. i just hit it a couple days ago

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
im at about 7000, ive had it since early December 07.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bought it on 4/30 and now have 3300 miles. It had 600 when I picked it up, had to be driven 6 hours here from Chicago bc it was the closest black premium hatch.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I think I'm around 22,000, could be higher :(. had since Nov.3

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
i was traveling non stop for work for about about a month and half, then my tranny case neede to be replaced not used for 2 weeks then, and i drove my truck to work untill i sold it, haha. I do drive my car alot now.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
No abuse, it had a bad "snout" the piece that is cast into the case that the throw out bearing sits on, it was causing the TO bearing to be engaged all of the time makeing it wear out and fail.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I have 'bout 14000 kilometers so about 7000 milles on it had it since august 08, I would run I more but 7iles is such a small town in 20 minutes you can cross it twice in the longest stretch ;) when I go down to my parents wich is about 900 miles makes me feel good to actually use her ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
just turned 500 this morning when I got it back from Carter - A/C o-ring went out they had to seal and recharge-
1 month anniversary on Sunday - taking 4-ever to break in - I really haven't been babying it, but it will all change in 500 miles...

·
Registered
646 Posts
beginning of jan, about 15000 miles i think...i kee it on trip..i dont like to watch the miles rack up :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this is funny ha ha, makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one racking up the miles ha ha. I hope everyone is enjoying there car as much as me:)

·
Registered
646 Posts
haha i know i am..i went to the suby dealer the other day and the salesman that sold me the car was like its looking good, how many miles u got on it..i was like 14000 and he was like damn must be fun to drive, i was like you have no idea

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm at around 3500...been driving it since feb' 08 (late february, practically march). The "lengthy" 7 mile drive into work is helping me "save" the miles for more exciting endeavors ;)

-b

1 - 20 of 54 Posts