Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I" Emblem fitting ??

Ok here's what happen... a bird flew right on my front emblem and it took off with the dead bird, nothing seem to have broke off, just the badge unstick

So my question is the "I" emblem pink or blue from the previous gen. fit the 08 sport grille ?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Re: "I" Emblem fitting ??

ive seen people with the blue i emblem already on the front grill i know you may have to mod it alittle bit maybe not tho let me know when you get this i want to put a pink one on. try www.fastwrx.com they have them there

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

so the pink one should do also then

·
Registered
145 Posts

Ok here's what happen... a bird flew right on my front emblem and it took off with the dead bird, nothing seem to have broke off, just the badge unstick

So my question is the "I" emblem pink or blue from the previous gen. fit the 08 sport grille ?
It should fit no problem. It just sticks right on, no modifications needed. Part #93011FE000

http://www.renickmotorsports.com/oscommerce/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25_101_102&products_id=208&osCsid=2da6acf3a5fd11d0ebe8440e42265ea2

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

is there a part number for the pink one or its only JDM ?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hey do you have a picture of how it flow with the car... not a close-up
i will really appreciated cause im thinking of getting it

here what my front look like right now

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

My dealer smoke crack !!!!!!
He want 95$ CAN for the I emblem
i will just order it online then...

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Hey iTrentz, is that a pair of Hellas behing the grill?
yes they are behind the grille

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

This maybe a stupid questions but what does the "I" mean.
I want to know too. I do know it is JDM...and that the thing I can think of that it could mean is 'Impreza'. But I have no idea. Google wasn't my friend on this :(

joneSi

·
Registered
145 Posts

This maybe a stupid questions but what does the "I" mean.
I came across this post on another forum. Not sure if it's true, but it makes some sense. :-\

When I lived in Japan, I was told by a Suby dealer that each brand got it's own special edition. The Impreza got an "i", the Forester got an "F", and the Legacy turbos got the L7 badge, which is actually an LT which is short for Legacy Turbo.

The "i" was available on all models of Impreza, not just the STi as most people think. The "i" actually has nothing to do with STi. It is a equipement package, kind of a "sports" or "limited" option.

If you look at used JDM Imprezas online, you can see stock NA models with the "i" badge.
http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f80/subaru-i-emblem-history-31395/

·
Registered
646 Posts

from my understanding the blue I was reserved for the japanese spec wrx's and the pink i was for the japanese spec sti's...could be for the euro spec to but im not sure

·
Registered
14 Posts

I want to get the pink one but it doesn`t fit from where i can buy that fits :) and "I" means Impreza for the people that didnt know :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts