Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight i was attending a local subaru meet, and this guy past by and stop to see us with a wrx08 sedan... i didnt like the sedan so much before but it do look pretty good in black !!
my test drive was with a WRB sedan and i didnt like the look of that car, so i ordered mye WRB hatch
anyway the guy is supposed to drop by i gave him the link

·
Registered
717 Posts
guess both models look better in person :)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
The sedan looks good, but I didn't really give it a chance cause I thought the hatch looked the best. I had a GTI and I missed having a hatchback, so went with it.

I do like the sedan though.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will get any other colors than black for the sedan really

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have a white sedan, I cant wait to get some extra cash thinking of the PIAA 5 spoke in gunmetal think that will look awesome. I have still not seen another 08 WRX on the road other than mine. I live in Utah for now and all I have seen is the 2.5 i in hatch and sedan form. Sure glad WRX has hood scoop gives it a little something that it needs to look more aggresive.

Seth

·
Registered
359 Posts
same here I've only seen a impreza hatch but I have gotten some looks from earlier gen owners. I just wish the taillights weren't clear.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Really! That sucks. Too bad he didn't have a layaway program. I am moving across the states in 3 weeks and can't quite justify spending that kind of money right now. Maybe I get lucky and he will still have some when I am ready.

Seth

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I have only seen 1 other WRX around on the road, it was a DGM hatch. I have seen two 2.5i Imprezas, 1 white sedan, 1 red hatch.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i saw too impreza today !!
one red hatch 2.5i Sport
one WRB sedan 2.5i base

its was fun to follow the red one because it loo like the wrx from the back with the Sport pack. i passed the car to see the driver and it was a mid thirty women entering a insurance compagny parking

·
Registered
421 Posts
haha beat me to this! i saw this blue impreza at a mall and i decided to put a note on his windscreen to visit us. And he's here with us now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
maybe i don't drive around enough but so far i've only seen one 08 non-turbo hatch (next block from my house). never seen an 08 wrx on the road. anyone else in Chicago NW suburb?? ???

·
Registered
243 Posts
i was driving around gainesville fl yesterday and saw our hoodscope in my rear veiw mirror... i waited for him to pass.... turned out it was the sedan version, not knocking the sedan at all but i was getting excited to see another hatchback..... oh well maybe its for the best

·
Registered
193 Posts
Man! i was driving around my area and i saw a guy with the same car as mine. but he had a body kit and OEM fogs, same color to.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have only seen one WRX around my way. I havent seen any Impreza's. I have gotten some good compliments though. Both younger and older people. I was driving down the road and an older STi tried to race me. I thought it was quite funny, seeing how I have a stock Impreza. But at the stop light, he said he likes the new ones alot. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've still not seen another 08' WRX on the road, but I did see a 2.5i sedan at an intersection yesterday. The sedans have definitely grown on me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts