Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered mine SPT exhaust on 4/19/08 on subarugenuineparts.com and the website stated that they will ship it around 21st, cant wait!!!! but on my order status its still showing on hold just wandering any of u guys have the same situation after agreeing to pay the extra shipping cost from over size 2 to over size 3 ??

·
Registered
327 Posts
I ordered mine SPT exhaust on 4/19/08 on subarugenuineparts.com and the website stated that they will ship it around 21st, cant wait!!!! but on my order status its still showing on hold just wandering any of u guys have the same situation after agreeing to pay the extra shipping cost from over size 2 to over size 3 ??
Is it for a sedan or hatch? Apparently the sedan exhaust is still on hold by Subaru but the hatch exhausts should have gotten shipped.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Both exhausts are still on hold from Subaru, heard this directly from SOA. Though SOA filtered a few orders to various vendors over the last week. My dealer isn't sure why some orders are received and others aren't. The SOA rep I talked to wasn't sure either but said he'd look into it. I ordered mine 4/14

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
my order was placed on april 1st on sgp.com for the 4 door.havent got it yet.getting pissed off by this crap that subaru is pulling!!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I ordered from SGP the first day they were listed, and I got mine on Friday. SGP got 3 for the sedan on the 22nd, and apparently they got some for the hatch the next day because mine was at my door 3 days later. I don't think they are on hold from SOA, I just think all the dealers including SGP have a huge waiting list.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I don't think they are on hold from SOA, I just think all the dealers including SGP have a huge waiting list.
Yuup! I ordered mine the 1st or 2nd of April and still haven't gotten it; I also have a hatch. During that 2 week period between when I ordered and when you ordered, I'm sure there were a lot other orders.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
WRX,are you certain sgp got 3 sedan shipments in?if so mine should be here soon.im order #1 for the 4 door exhaust order from them!! jamie says so!

·
Registered
253 Posts
This is why I just canceled my SPT order and went custom. I'm much happier now

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
WRX,are you certain sgp got 3 sedan shipments in?if so mine should be here soon.im order #1 for the 4 door exhaust order from them!! jamie says so!
That's what Jamie told me on the 22nd. Hopefully yours will come soon because it sounds awesome ;D

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
thanks for the info.i hope i get a shipping info email soon.if i get it first ill post pics.im gonna wait to install the exhaust until my sways are shipped and do everything at once.friend has a lift at his house.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I ordered mine on the 20th. Talking with the pars guy yesterday and he said they gave him a ship date of June 20! :mad: Makes it a father's day gift!

·
Registered
327 Posts
The sale on the SPT exhaust CBE is over as off yesterday. I hope everyone who wanted one ordered one already.
I called Subaru of America the other day and they said they would see why it was on hold. Called me back yesterday and said they had my dealer change the order from regular to a special order. He said it should arrive within 2 weeks. HOPEFULLY! ;D

·
Registered
537 Posts
The sale on the SPT exhaust CBE is over as off yesterday. I hope everyone who wanted one ordered one already.
what's your source on this? The SPT website still shows the sale price

http://www.subaru.com/microsites/spt/parts_select.sptmain?yearGroup=08-08&model=impreza
According to https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=33_99_111&products_id=1360
the sale is over but dealers might still be able to get it at that price, Maybe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
To Skubie76: "Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full!" ;) Ordered my SPT CBE on the 23rd of April. Anyone else been waiting this long or longer? it is holding up my springs as well :-\

1 - 20 of 100 Posts