Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodyear Eagle F1 All Seasons. Anybody running these? Looking for a good high performance all-season tire to run year-round.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Im running Eagle F1 GS-D3 on my SVT and they are the best tire i ever owned, but i cant tell how good are the all-season... anyway were i live winter tire are compulsory from november 15 to april 1 so no point getting all-season

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah the BFGoodrich's seem to be the runner-up tires at the moment. I know it's impossible to get performance on every surface from one tire, but I have to drive on dirt and mud year-round (due to my job) so it's not just an issue of dealing with cold temperatures and snowy weather during the winter months.

Btw, the RE92's bit the dust before they're ever mounted on the car.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Me im running Dunlop SP Wintersport 3D - 205/50R17 from november to april
from april to november im running Falken Azenis RT-615 - 225/40R18

·
Registered
81 Posts
guy I work with just got some Goodyear Eagle F1's on his 350z...and they're wicked nice...they're a stiffer ride than his old tires, but they just "stick" in the turns. he's got me thinking about getting a set, so, if you get them, let us know what you think.

-b

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
guy I work with just got some Goodyear Eagle F1's on his 350z...and they're wicked nice...they're a stiffer ride than his old tires, but they just "stick" in the turns. he's got me thinking about getting a set, so, if you get them, let us know what you think.

-b
Like i said before the F1 GS-D3 are the best tire i ever own

Pic before i mounted them last spring

1 - 7 of 7 Posts