Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably being over sensitive now with everything that seems off but before i drop my car off at the dealer i want to check one more thing with you guys/girls. When the instrument panel and all the buttons are illuminated the following buttons are NOT in my car, can someone verify if thats the way it's supposed to be: The power window lock switch on the drivers side arm rest, both the L/R mirror switch and the actual mirror adjuster switch, and finally the door lock switch on the passenger arm rest also is not illuminated.
Thanks again for all the help so far

·
Registered
519 Posts
You do mean when you have the headlights on right?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, when the headlights are on and when the instrument panel is illuminated with all the buttons in the car at night...the markings on the buttons are red...except for the four that I mentioned above

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm probably being over sensitive now with everything that seems off but before i drop my car off at the dealer i want to check one more thing with you guys/girls. When the instrument panel and all the buttons are illuminated the following buttons are NOT in my car, can someone verify if thats the way it's supposed to be: The power window lock switch on the drivers side arm rest, both the L/R mirror switch and the actual mirror adjuster switch, and finally the door lock switch on the passenger arm rest also is not illuminated.
Thanks again for all the help so far
if u noticed, those lights u mentions are painted with white paint, not translucent material that allows the red light to go thru. so yes, those are the ligths not illuminated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts