Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did it go ???
Sorry I couldn't make it, Co-worker needed a big favor to cover his shift, which I did... plus I needed that OT mullah. Neways post up picz asap!!! have a gr8 weekend ;D

·
Registered
549 Posts
How did it go ???
Sorry I couldn't make it, Co-worker needed a big favor to cover his shift, which I did... plus I needed that OT mullah. Neways post up picz asap!!! have a gr8 weekend ;D

the meet is on the 10th! the next coming saturday night!!! ;D

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did it go ???

the meet is on the 10th! the next coming saturday night!!! ;D
ROFL I'M a noob :eek: Damn I'm so out of it... This year been flying so fast... I completely lost track of day :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
all good man.. got any pic of your ride? and what city are you in?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all good man.. got any pic of your ride? and what city are you in?
I'll have it up by early next week, waiting on my rims... Recently moved out to San Gabriel Valley, Originally from Los Angeles Rampart/FilipinoTown district.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I LOVE In-n-Out...I live in Indiana...therefore I hate you guys! ;)

·
Registered
498 Posts
I LOVE In-n-Out...I live in Indiana...therefore I hate you guys! ;) Now that I think about it, I have been to that one...Now I ate you even more! ;D

·
Registered
549 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
haha hey man be nice!

man, i was just at in n out in chino hills lastnight for another subie meet heh

·
Registered
577 Posts
fo sho!

looking forward to meeting you guys "for real" haha 8)

filthy I demand a ride in your STi sometime. you went stage 2 right?

·
Registered
197 Posts
yes sir . tommorrw it will be installed. its gin to b hard yo sleep. stage two launch dreams. go to you tube ( 08 sti donuts ) its some damn good drivn

·
Registered
549 Posts
five more days fellas........... um n girls??! ..transexuals? or whatever you is heh. the first offfical 3g socal meet!! hope we get a good turn out!

·
Registered
197 Posts
wow my i see what i wrote yesterday . dont type under the influence.ha whatever im pissed my parts didnt arrive on time. hopefully ill get the call in the mornin.
oh well i woke and detailed the shit out of my car thinking i was doin pictures of the process for the install (cobb was lagging). i really hope theres a way to get ur done b4 the meet yo!! :mad: ???

·
Registered
577 Posts
five more days fellas........... um n girls??! ..transexuals? or whatever you is heh. the first offfical 3g socal meet!! hope we get a good turn out!
I will be there, looking forward to it. car is getting detailed tomorrow. 8)

i too hope we get a good turn out.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ill call UPS or Fed Ex and give them a good talking to. haha

"hey, my buddy needs to go stage 2 ASAP" I can throw in a few choice words too if you want. haha

1 - 20 of 66 Posts