Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday (sat) I finally installed my Invidia Catless DP and flashed the Perrin Stage 2 map on. Wondering cause around 2500-3krpms under low accleration it makes like a shuttering sound. don't know if thats normal or abnormal... car funs fine its not an exhaust leak just wanted to make sure the shuttering sound was normal

·
Registered
496 Posts
which cat back do you have installed? Also, I was under the impression that Perrin St.2 map was very specific on which DP you could run with it. Perrin is the only dp with "2" hi-flo cats plus a seperated and divorced design. that could be your problem

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
So yesterday (sat) I finally installed my Invidia Catless DP and flashed the Perrin Stage 2 map on. Wondering cause around 2500-3krpms under low accleration it makes like a shuttering sound. don't know if thats normal or abnormal... car funs fine its not an exhaust leak just wanted to make sure the shuttering sound was normal
Think yu can make a reference to that sound to make it more descriptive? Like it sounds like a .....?
Might help
Thanks

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found out what it was ... I was leaking from the DP to midpipe so i ordered one of the Adaptors... can't wait for that to come cause i'm sick of hearing it!! Thanks for the help tho :)

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I found out what it was ... I was leaking from the DP to midpipe so i ordered one of the Adaptors... can't wait for that to come cause i'm sick of hearing it!! Thanks for the help tho :)
All that matters is that you gonna bet it fixed :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts