Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed front and rear Perrin bars with Kartboy front end links.

Front 25mm
Rear 22mm

Front

Rear

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe you can tell from this.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm took some pics and emailed perrin and maybe they can shed some light on this.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wow. Now I don't feel so bad about the angle of my AVO front endlinks...yours seem to be angled quite a bit. I'm kinda suprised that you didn't get new bushings/brackets.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
RalliTEK has pretty good rear end links......I have Whiteline on the front and RalliTEK on the rear.

·
Registered
80 Posts
How well does the handling change i was thinking about going 25 in front 22 in rear but i don't want it to be to clunky. I really want a balanced ride not overstear or understear

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i must say that my car is really balanced well w/ the rallitek sways and sti springs. just a wee bit of understeer @ the most extreme of times.
Do you have pics of the front Rallitek bar and the endlinks? I wanna compare the Perrin and Rallitek bars. From right now I really don't like how the Perrin bars sits.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Is it just me or what? I have the RalliTEK bars (22 F & 19 R) and RalliTEK Rear and PERRIN front endlinks and with my steering wheel cranked at max angle @ low speeds, I hear a scraping sound: I think its tire rods or maybe bar scraping against the pastic fender liners @ the front anyone have this happen??

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Crank the wheel and then look to see if there anything thats touching.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
finally installed the sti springs and rallitek sways and endlinks set.the car is like a night and day difference!!i would tell anyone to upgrade the sways and springs from stock.loving the ride. no problems with install.no creaks rattles rubbing etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts