Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, someone is selling a Invidia Catless Bellmouth DownPipe for a decent price on a local forum. Does anyone here have this setup? is it better to go with catted downpipe with SPT catback or go with the catless with SPT catback? I am new to this exhaust set up stuff any info would help!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I have this setup on my car. I agree that some kind of adapter is a good idea, although I'm not using one. If you use a flat gasket and line the midpipe/DP up very carefully, it's possible to avoid a leak. Eventually I'll get around to putting the adapter on.

Just an FYI. There's not a whole lot of info out there on 08's with catless DP's. I would read up on overboosting etc. if you haven't already done that because it may be an issue (hasn't with me YET).

·
Registered
345 Posts
ill be running the same thing as well. hopefully shouldnt be that bad

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i will hold that off and get cobb catted dp instead...

·
Registered
988 Posts
i think i will hold that off and get cobb catted dp instead...
I like my Cobb and it's a nice fit and finsh. I think you are making the right move.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I bought one of these adapters today. I got tired of worrying about a leak. I'll post a pic or 2 when it's on.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I hope it will fix the problem.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I don't even think I'm leaking but I don't want to worry about it. Might as well do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts