Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems like it been windy for the last 4 months, its getting a little old because my allergies keep freaking out.

not really sure why im posting, no one other than me and Frank post on the norcal board, and niether of us havnt posted on here in forever...

·
Registered
23 Posts
it seems like it been windy for the last 4 months, its getting a little old because my allergies keep freaking out.

not really sure why im posting, no one other than me and Frank post on the norcal board, and niether of us havnt posted on here in forever...
I dunno man, I'd love to see some wind blow this fracking smoke out of the valley. Need clear skies so I can take more pictures of my new baby :p

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I dunno man, I'd love to see some wind blow this fracking smoke out of the valley. Need clear skies so I can take more pictures of my new baby :p
What we need is some freakin rain!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

Yeah It has been a long time since I had been here, thought that I would make my way back and see what I couldn't stir up ;)

Hey TJ... Way to get out of the smoke and into the smog, Have fun in Disneyland!!! How could you not have fun at Disneyland...

You didn't mention Mr. Bill, man he's pissed, he wanted to hook up with Snow White! ;) haha

Hey Xy... Where are you located?

·
Registered
23 Posts

Yeah It has been a long time since I had been here, thought that I would make my way back and see what I couldn't stir up ;)

Hey TJ... Way to get out of the smoke and into the smog, Have fun in Disneyland!!! How could you not have fun at Disneyland...

You didn't mention Mr. Bill, man he's pissed, he wanted to hook up with Snow White! ;) haha

I just got back from disneyland on tuesday. I wanna go back already. First time I've ever been in LA where the air was cleaner than here :(

Anyways I'm in San Jose; near 880 @ The Alameda - gonna try to make it to some of the events down around here as soon as I'm actually in town over a weekend.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

I just got back from disneyland on tuesday. I wanna go back already. First time I've ever been in LA where the air was cleaner than here :(

Anyways I'm in San Jose; near 880 @ The Alameda - gonna try to make it to some of the events down around here as soon as I'm actually in town over a weekend.
That is frightening; LA has cleaner air than us!!! I rode my bike through LA @ the beginning of last winter, coming up from San Diego. I could barely breathe, it was brutal... I could not get out fast enough!

Bring on the WIND!!!!

I am heading down to Disneyland next spring/summer, gonna take the kids for the first time (they will be 5 and 3 yrs old when we go) That is going to be alot of fun. It has been 25+ years :eek: since I have been there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts