Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I use mobile 1 synthetic too generally. Though, on my last car I started using Royal Purple, and I just changed my WRX's oil with royal purple this weekend. Royal purple always feels super smooth after the oil change in comparison to changes done with other standard synthetics.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Mobil 1, easy to find and often on discount

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use mobile 1 synthetic too generally. Though, on my last car I started using Royal Purple, and I just changed my WRX's oil with royal purple this weekend. Royal purple always feels super smooth after the oil change in comparison to changes done with other standard synthetics.
i heard royal purple is the way to go but i heard this from a gti owner who claimed a gti is a better car then a wrx. sooo his words are correct :D..hahaha

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'm just about done w/ using Mobil 1..... I have some left that I will use in the winter only. It's German Castrol for me.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Mobil1 5-30 winter
Mobil1 10-30 summer

Valvoline Racing 20-50 track days

·
Registered
132 Posts
I always liked Royal Purple products myself. I've seen dyno gains of about 10 to the wheels when all fluids, i.e. engine oil, tranny, differentials are changed over. Valvoline has been around the longest, but I haven't ever used there products. Lucas oil and Redline are also good. I would go with a synthetic over conventional anyday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts