Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the JDM Impreza S-GT badge from VividRacing.com. I think that this badge will set the car out some from the normal WRX owners. Check it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
heheso far i havent seen any other impreza 2008 on the road except mine, so i dont need to stand out :)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Just move to canada, you can buy and own ny JDM imported car if they are 15year old

from the first of January you can buy a JDM 1993 2JZGTTE supra with Left hand drive

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. That is one thing Canada has that we don't. You can import the Skyline there too. But, I have to do the second best thing I guess.

·
Registered
421 Posts
haha same here i'm one of the only 5 on the road now. probably the only one with new rims. I'm enjoying the attention.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put on the badge. It was the easiest thing to do and I think it looks great. Let me know what you think.

I think that this badge will set the car out some from the normal WRX owners.
i think it looks good.
and it might confuse the people that don't know Subaru's very well.
That is the whole point, I want people to take a double look and ask what Subie it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
why not just keeping the S-GT and getting rid of the impreza, people will be even more confused trying to figure out whats a S-GT

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Looks good! I'd shave the impreza off tho.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, that would be funny, but I want to make it look more JDM and that is why I left the Impreza there. I like the look with the Impreza there.

·
Registered
752 Posts
if i didnt shave everything i might have thought about getting it.
now if only i can replace the Subaru emblems with Mazda ones.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
if only i can replace the Subaru emblems with Mazda ones.
[/quote] Lol.. Thatd be funny. " Ive always wanted a speed3" w/ vdc.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OGB... That would be great. And funny. You would certainly have to take photos of that.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Just move to canada, you can buy and own ny JDM imported car if they are 15year old

from the first of January you can buy a JDM 1993 2JZGTTE supra with Left hand drive
USDM MKIV > JDM MKIV
it isnt the question... the question is: how many of these in the states, at which price, condition and milleage.. if you do the math it really worth it to called a JDM in, and they alway come with lots of goodies

·
Registered
498 Posts
Can't find it!

·
Registered
706 Posts
why not just keeping the S-GT and getting rid of the impreza, people will be even more confused trying to figure out whats a S-GT
I think that's a good idea. All Imprezas Say Impreza I believe with the exception of the "Outback Sport" If you leave the Impreza on there then everyone's gonns think it's just another version of the Impreza like the Evo MRs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts