Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hailing from the land of Santa Clause... North Pole, Alaska

I am 31 year old who just bought a 2008 Silver WRX 5D... I love it... It is off the chain. I use to own a 04 Mercedes C230 Komp... it is comparable to the shape and design.. My WRX has more gutz becasue the C230 was only pushing 189hp... but was slightly smaller.

Want to mod out the lights and put some new rims and tires on there, was thinking of getting the STI shorter shifter Not sure... It is a nice ride. I am happy with!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Congrats, Welcome, and Enjoy!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hello and welcome!

do you have any plans for it, other than a short shifter?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome !

i think that car will be more useful than the benz where you are... its winter often even here.. get good winter tire

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Congrats.... Just got rid of my 07 C230.... Glad to be rid of that piece. The WRX is much better, I had an 04 WRX and sold it and got the MB and regreted everyday, but now I have been reborn. Welcome... Let us know if you have any questions as we love to answer them.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
But.. a White 2008 Class C is what i call sexy

·
Registered
44 Posts
welcome to the site only in alaska is a 69 camaro the most stolen car up there google it and also ill take my mercedes in e55 flavor please

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
The C - Class does look good. I think that it is a bit of a chick car. Aside from that it has no balls, you can stomp on the gas pedal and wait days to go anywhere. Glad to be back in a WRX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts