Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I could probably get a pro tune but I'd rather get hooked up on a AP from Perrin since they're on sale.

We are all waiting to see what a stock/stage 1 09 puts down!!

If any west coast companies need a 09 for r&d let me know. I'd like to try out parts and report back if needed.

Dan

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
You are in placerville right?

There is at least on shop in Sac. www.dbtuned.com.

There are tuners/shops all over the Bay Area

I don't think enough shops or tuners have made it to this forum. if you want to put your ride up for R&D you will need to contact them

Oh Yeah... Congrats on the 09!!!! ;D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Have you heard good things about his pro tunes? and what forums are they on?

I also read a thread about EQ Tuning on a iwsti and they seemed to know their subies.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
give it a couple of months. maps will come out. I wouldnt spend the money on a pro-tune till you are at or beyond a TBE.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
^ Have you heard good things about his pro tunes? and what forums are they on?

I also read a thread about EQ Tuning on a iwsti and they seemed to know their subies.
DB Tuned is a Shop with a Mustang Dyno. My experience with Paul is less than favorable, but I do hear good things about Pauls shop. I am not a 100% sure how much R&D he does, but it might be worth a call.
I have seen Paul around, but I can't remember Exactly which forums he is on
EQ Tuning.... now Ed is one Hell of a tuner, but that is what he does. He tunes... Ed does not really have a shop to speak of, he uses a propretory "Road Dyno".
Ed is on http://www.wrxfanatics.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts