Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Invidia Racing cat back (I think it's a non-resonated N1). I originally was going to run straight pipes all the way from the header back, but a buddy of mine has the N1 and he LOVES it. I like it as well, i just wanted something louder and I think I found on Rally Sport Direct's site. I paid like $475 shipped for it, its non-resonated, a lot of bends were deleted, well just click on the link and see for yourself!

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop/invidia-2008-wagon-wrxsti-racing-cat-back-p-3869.html

Oh btw, pics + vids to follow so stay tuned...

****************UPDATED*******************

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Re: Just bought a...

Its great sounding I have it aswell.. but bought mine at jscspeed... You will like it for sure though!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Its great sounding I have it aswell.. but bought mine at jscspeed... You will like it for sure though!
I checked JSCspeed, they have the regular N1 cat back, look at the pics from their site compared to my link, now look at the midpipe section for a start. See, there is no resonator or flex pipe on mine. Hence why mine is down from their $600 to $475... but the two are very similar of course...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

OMG I just installed this bad boy and let me say it is Loouuuddddd! This thing sounds soooo nice when you start it up, but even before you rev it you know exactly when you're in for... Now I've heard how the street N1 sounds before and the two are very similar but the Race version is definitely pushing more volume and doesn't sound as clean as the street version. Nonetheless it definetley sounds BAD ASS.

Pics + Vids Shortly...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Video added, sorry I couldn't rev it a little higher/longer I have vicious neighbors...

As a sidenote, I think my camera overcompensated for the deep bass-like sound that this exhaust puts out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts