Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was just thinking i wonder if other tuners can make there maps work with rom raider i just wrote clark turner on nasioc just waiting for a reply :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
sorry we dont have romraider here in singapore therefore can someone explain the excitement since there are other tuning options?

·
Registered
0 Posts
sorry we dont have romraider here in singapore therefore can someone explain the excitement since there are other tuning options?
bro there are many tuners using romraider in singapore. Full time guys are rhommel (romtuning) & andrew (bms) for example and several 'part-time' tuners like hmanxx & ravenhill.

romraider is open source ie. you don't have to pay for the software so the tuners charge you a fee for tuning (relatively inexpensive compared to 'other' tuning options)..........if they use a dyno machine to tune it like the one at juzzforcars or dynotechnica they'll add hourly dyno rental.

the excitement is that the software itself if free and works with the new CANBUS subarus!! but you'll need ECUFLASH v1.40 (also opensource), ROmraider 0.5brc4 to Log/tune and a Tactrix Openport 2.0 cable with the latest firmware.

more info at www.romraider.com, www.openecu.org and tactrix.com.

u can ask sherman for more info......... ;D

·
Registered
0 Posts
bro there are many tuners using romraider in singapore. Full time guys are rhommel (romtuning) & andrew (bms) for example and several 'part-time' tuners like hmanxx & ravenhill.

romraider is open source ie. you don't have to pay for the software so the tuners charge you a fee for tuning (relatively inexpensive compared to 'other' tuning options)..........if they use a dyno machine to tune it like the one at juzzforcars or dynotechnica they'll add hourly dyno rental.

the excitement is that the software itself if free and works with the new CANBUS subarus!! but you'll need ECUFLASH v1.40 (also opensource), ROmraider 0.5brc4 to Log/tune and a Tactrix Openport 2.0 cable with the latest firmware.

fwah you reply like tuner like that? you familiar with it?
how much should this tune up cost?

·
Registered
0 Posts

fwah you reply like tuner like that? you familiar with it?
how much should this tune up cost?
i reply like that becoz i've been spending a lot of time reading abt this since i cooked my ecu a couple of weeks back!! lol! macam char bee hoon someone said! keke....

regarding costs you can check direct with the tuners, not nice to post here.........mmmm..........i pm u lah...........

btw, u nvr did give me a reply regarding your seat.........aiya in my pm i include my number u call me we talk lah..........cheers.......... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts