Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just receieved my MB weapon wheels from discounttire.com . 18x7.5 et48 w/ Kumho SPT rubber. I weighed them on my bathroom scale of 41.6lbs with the tires and filled with air. Anyone know the weight of stock wheels w/ tires? I really like these rims especially for the cost of $165 each shipped. The tires cost me like $105 each shipped and they came mounted and balanced. Now I need some lug nuts!!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Pics on teh car when you can :)

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Yes I would really like to see these mounted on the car that seems like a really good price to! So your on your way to by lug nuts as we speak right ;D

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
What a tease lol JK I would do the same thing any where it snows right now let the stockers taked the beating haha! Nice wheels none the less cant wait to see them on.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
wheels look good. I'm curious whether they actually balanced them or not. When I ordered my current wheels from tire rack they were totally out of balance, so much so that I almost couldn't drive on the highway. That's the last time I buy from them.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Nice...finally someone who bought the gunmetal ones...I've been wanting a picture of them on the 3G for a while now :)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I have the MB Gear's. I will take a pic of them on the car once I get it cleaned up. They are dark bronze and look great on the car even though they were cheap wheels. I bought them as my winter set, and I will hopefully buy some nice ones in the spring. You can view the wheels here http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=mb+wheels+gear&gbv=2

It's a good choice for a cheap set of winter wheels!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to buy some rotas, but discountire has an ebay store and ebay had a 30% live.com rebate making this a even better deal!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts