Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a bit pricy but i negotiated down to $1050 with JSCspeed because fastwrx.com had for cheaper. Everything fits perfect and very nice quality. The best thing of all is that it has one hell of a suby rumble. It almost sounds like it only has the downpipe and nothing else. I will post sound and pics if anyone can explain to me how. I always get a contact admin, upload folder full. But definite +1 if your a sedan owner for this. O yeah its a 3" main pipe split off to 2" pipes with 4 inch tips.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
:eek: cant wait to hear what it sounds like ;D

·
Registered
519 Posts
For real quit teasing I want to hear it LOL.

Seth

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry so long for a response, I will try to get a sound clip up tonight. Ive lost my camera so i will have to resort to the cell phone.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Oh no, that sucks lost your camera, too bad because im sure your cell phone wont give it any justice.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, definetly agree on that one. I think this just gave me a excuse to buy a new one tonight :p

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
not to sound like a dick or anything, but i hope its just because of the cell phone video that it sounds kinda ricey... (crosses fingers and hopes Borla didnt cheap out/sellout)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
HAHA its funny most people have to wait till they get home from work to watch movies or hear sound clips, me have to wait to goto work to listen to them. I hate moving...

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
just installed mine also.i said f spt and the 3 month wait.cancelled the preorder and got the borla from jscspeed.com.it came in 1 day.the sound is awesome.i love driving with no radio now.it cost alot more but the quality is topnotch and it sounds great!just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
no downpipe.sounds like any other borla system on a previous year wrx.i cant post a video.heres some pics.it sounds awesome!look on youtube.there are a few vids on there.sounds much better in person.worth the money imo.f*** spt and the 3 month wait for an exhaust!!

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yah i'm really not feeling that exhaust note at all. Glad I went with the SPT.
Went with as in bought or went with as in ordered and still awaiting the shipment like the rest of us? :p Borla looks nice, wish the price was lower though. Congrats!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts