·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
It is! I do have to cut back on my spending though :sad:

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Same here I'm at a temporary stopping point. Decided to put the suspension on hold and finish the turboback by saving for the cai, ap stage2 by Torqued Performance then ill finish the suspension parts.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Cool! You'll love stage 2. The car really wakens up.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Got a question on your Cuscos, did you feel you needed those after the 2' drop to have more camber adjustment? And did you notice that it made the rear sit higher after? I read a few other builds of our 08s that with those they noticed it raised the rear a little.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Finally installed my Brembo conversion yesterday. I will take better pics this weekend. I love these things!

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Digging the new Brembos!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
I thought I would give you guys a little flashback of my previous cars. My awesome SVT Focus.. I really did love this car. ST170 headlights, Hoffel Grill (from Germany), Complete Eibach suspension, CAI and a bunch of other things. This was my first car I modified and it handled like a go-kart! I wish I would have kept it.

Then I bought this '06 Civic. It was a nice car, but just not me. I only owned it for 6 months.

I traded my Civic for my favorite car that I've ever owned, my '05 STi. This is the one that got away. I went through some financial troubles and had to sell it. Stage 2 and a bunch of suspension parts.

Before I sold it:

Then I bought and '07 Civc Si. It was a great car but the Subaru bug had taken a permanent hold on me more than I realized.
STOCK:

Before I sold it:

Then to my Current '08 WRX. My little redheaded stepchild of the Subaru community. Click here for My build Journal
STOCK:

Now:

And with my new Brembos!

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Got a question on your Cuscos, did you feel you needed those after the 2' drop to have more camber adjustment? And did you notice that it made the rear sit higher after?
I read a few other builds of our 08s that with those they noticed it raised the rear a little.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
I definitely needed them. Otherwise the camber is all jacked up. I didn't notice that the rear was higher at all either.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Not sure if I need them with the Feals but they def look good from the rear!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
if you want proper camber adjustment then you want the lateral links. You don't have to get Cusco, but they're all about the same price. I found mine on ebay for a screaming deal.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
I swapped my WRX trunk for a wingless one and then bought a new STi wing and had it installed.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #199 (Edited)
I have ome new part coming on friday!!!! WOOT!!!!!
For now it I got:

1. Turbo XS FMIC

2. Subaru IHI VF52 (This will change in the future)

3. Deatschwerks 650cc injectors

4. Deatschwerks 65C Fuel pump

181 - 200 of 228 Posts