Subaru WRX Forums banner

201 - 220 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Looks like u gonna be really busy starting the new year. Why did u go with the txs fmic over other brands?
Seriously busy! lol It was cheaper and I can retain my fog lights. It's also decent build quality and I will never have a Turbo that will need a bigger core.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sounds good how much did it cost u? Ive been debating on getting the perrin fmic. Did u ever think about that one?

Will you be running a stock turbo with all the fuel upgrades you got

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
I'll be running a '09 + stock WRX turbo VF52. I didn't get the Perrin FMIC because of the price ($600+) and the huge core. I don't plan on going any bigger than a 20G turbo and the TurboXS FMIC will be just fine for my application.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Nice man , so have you gotton any work done? How much did u get ur fmic for? Perrins is like 1500
I haven't installed anything at all. I'm still trying to work some things out. The FMIC was $1,000

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Hey bro forgot to ask you what kind of guages/types you are running?

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Hey bro how's your build going? Any new progress?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Hey so ehat does the ur 50/50 bov sound like? Do u ever mis fire or get a pop sound?
It sounds awesome, but it does cause the car to run a little rich. I took it off and I'm waiting until I get a new tune.

Hey bro how's your build going? Any new progress?
I haven't done anything else. I've had some bad health issues which is leading to money problems. Thats why I had to sell the FMIC, turbo, fuel injectors and pump. :cry:

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Oohhh no good! Get feeling better quick!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Oohhh no good! Get feeling better quick!
Thanks man. They just diagnosed me with an autoimmune disease. :( I might need a few surgeries, but hopefully I'll be okay. Actually I know I'll be okay. I'm a fighter.

Health problems suck! Especially, if you don't have health insurance! (That's how it is for me.. Lol) Anyways hope you get better man!!
I'm lucky. I have VA health insurance. It's not the best but at least I have something. Thanks for the well wishes,

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Haven't posted in a while.. iphone pics

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Those Brembos really pull it all together!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
I Installed some splash guards to protect the paint. I like them.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
My co-worker and I got some personalized License Plates...

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Im def going to have to plastic dip my rear bumper as well.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Finally some decent pic's with the Brembos, license plate and the splash guards.

201 - 220 of 228 Posts