Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Deon, Thanks for your interest in our products. The pricing for the 2008 WRX Sedan catback exhaust is 1495,00$ CAD We do not have any dyno results for the catback as of now unfortunatly. Best regards Julien PilonLachute Performance.

well my wanting it went down the drain with the price, i am thinking no dyno results and they have a dyno in house soooooo i figure i would have everything from the wife sante fe on it if i had a dyno lol .

http://www.lachutesubaru.com/products.html

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I emailed them like 3 months ago asking for a price on their exhaust and I never got an answer. Def sounds good though.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
it sounds good, and is def one of my favorite sedan exhausts out there, though 1,200 US$ is a little pricey. I'm sure it makes more sense for those who live in Canada though. I believe they use magnaflow mufflers, so I figure if I ever pull the trigger I'll just get someone to put it together custom.

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well thats it i would just buy magnaflow since the mufflers are the same it will sound the same so what and for half the money i cant see wasting 600 for the same mufflers.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
You can get a set of magnaflow mufflers and a resonator for under 200. Just have to have it put together.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
They use magnaflow mufflers? Just do that then. Get the mufflers and bring them to a muffler shop and have them do a 3" exhaust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts