Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my catback from Lachute Performance. I was really impressed with how fast they were are getting back to my e-mails. It was like we were chatting on IM or something lol. They even went out and recorded a quick sound clip for me! Seems like they wanted to go that little extra, kinda comforting to see good customer service. They gave me a price of $735, but I requested that it not have a resonator in the mid pipe and they took off $50. and plus $50 for shipping to Maryland. As of right now, I'm completely happy and can't wait to get it! Here's the sound clip they took for me, it's short but I like the sound, gonna be better without the resonator...

What's everybodys thoughts/comments????

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
The guy at lachute are awsome, im lucky enough to live near them so when i will be ready for the tune i will just drop my car at their shop to have it custom tuned

·
Registered
369 Posts
Wow, sounds really nice!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The cat back is 2.5" all the way (doesn't slim after the Y like stock) which is fine for me cause I'm not goin too crazy with the turbo. I just got it yesterday and put it on and all I can say is if you want fairly low cabin noise and a nice sounding rumble, this is the way to go. I love driving the car even more now. It fit perfect and looks great too. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants an attractive low key look/sound. I also did get the resonator taken out of the mid pipe. Anyone want sound clip?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
The cat back is 2.5" all the way (doesn't slim after the Y like stock) which is fine for me cause I'm not goin too crazy with the turbo. I just got it yesterday and put it on and all I can say is if you want fairly low cabin noise and a nice sounding rumble, this is the way to go. I love driving the car even more now. It fit perfect and looks great too. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants an attractive low key look/sound. I also did get the resonator taken out of the mid pipe. Anyone want sound clip?
why YES!!! bring on the sound clip please!!! ;D r u running the stock dp?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sry the sound quality kinda sucks, I don't have a very good camera. Sounds better being driven also.

sounds nice, what do the mufflers look like? I really hate the cannon look.
No cannons for this boy. I like sleek and stylish.

700 @[email protected] soo expensive! sounds sick though! hope you enjoy it!
I think 735 shipped from Canada is pretty good considering the only thing I've seen cheaper is the SPT.

[/quote]
why YES!!! bring on the sound clip please!!! r u running the stock dp?
[/quote]

I am running stock DP for now since the Cobb was on national backorder. But that should be on my door step early next week. Then I'll post an additional clip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts