Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone on here from Las Vegas? I moved out here a little more than a year ago and haven't really meet anyone in the Subaru community. Someone on here has to be from Vegas I see 3G's all over the place.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'm driving THROUGH Vegas on my way to Georgia. lol.

Have you tried finding a local forum?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
RAPER702 is also in Vegas :)

(it's reaper702 btw)

·
Registered
171 Posts
anyone on here from Las Vegas? I moved out here a little more than a year ago and haven't really meet anyone in the Subaru community. Someone on here has to be from Vegas I see 3G's all over the place.
Woot! A fellow Vegas subie fan! reaper702 is also in Vegas and goes by SLOWRX on the local forum: http://www.flatfourlv.com

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Are you going to be getting a protune? Personally I think the cobb AP is a waste of money if you already have a laptop. For a basic stage 2 I would go with a protune from Eric @ Torqued Performance on here. IMO its a waste to spend $400 on a stage 2 tune but when you start going bigger turbo, e85, injectors, etc then it is definitely worth it. I plan to go stage 2 soon too. I have my catless dp sitting in the box for almost a year lol. I want to get an EBCS, kstech intake and tactrix cable and get it all tuned at once.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
That's what I was thinking as far as an AP goes. Have you ever gone to anyone here in town for a tune?
I've only had Snail Motorsports tune me when they came out for SEMA. When I do get enough parts to warrant a dynotune then I will be going to Shawn Church. Very reputable tuner and comes out to vegas often. He has tuned several of the club rides already.

·
Registered
217 Posts
hey everyone, im looking to relocate to vegas from the PNW. just wondered how all your mod setups run out there with the heat. anyone running e85?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts