Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waddup guys, new here first post lookin to get an 08 wrx(woooooo!). Arite so the question is this, have you guys heard of any leather options for stock seats?
arite thanks guys
-Dave

·
Registered
519 Posts
Get and STi it has leather ;D LOL! I know if I had the cash that is the way I would have went.

Seth

·
Registered
16 Posts
A lot of dealers will offer a leather package if you ask for it...but like everything at the dealership...you're going to pay. 2007 WRX Limited came with leather. Leather lost its charm to me along time ago, hot in the summer, cold in the winter, and you slide all over

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Aftermarket leather is usually cheaper and higher quality than factory leather (unless you're talking about suede interiors in top end Mercedes or something like that). Plus you have a ton of lattitude to customize it how you like. That said, check out the stock interior in the 08's, I really like it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
. Leather lost its charm to me along time ago, hot in the summer, cold in the winter, and you slide all over
I had it in my previous car (Jetta) and I don't miss it for exactly those reasons.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i like my sport perforated leather seat in my SVT... but they are not heated like the rex :-\

·
Registered
382 Posts
i like my sport perforated leather seat in my SVT... but they are not heated like the rex :-\
My buddy had a Euro SVT Focus, came with awesome Racaro's that were black leather (perforated) and also offered heating. Best seats ever.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
here what mine look like.. its a pretty bad picture but it only that i had on my laptop

·
Registered
6 Posts
i dunno how many were made but i got the "wicked edition" wrx sedan which came with moon roof, racing stripe, and the oh so comfy leather seats

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
i dunno how many were made but i got the "wicked edition" wrx sedan which came with moon roof, racing stripe, and the oh so comfy leather seats
Post some pix!! ;D

·
Registered
223 Posts
No leather seats for the 08 WRX right now. Maybe later, but in the meantime the standard seats are pretty comfortable and they are heated if you get the Premium Package.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts