Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... My name is Frank, calling in from Northern California.... I am new to the Subaru scene.

It took me a while to find this board... a purely 08 WRX/STi fourm... So far that has been a rare find and nice change!

Here are a couple of pics:

Is there anyone else from Northern California?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Whats up Frank!! Welcome to the 3G family. Nice pics!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
welcome from the opposite of the continent :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What mods do you have planned?
I come from auto back ground rooted mainly in American muscle or 4X4's. Well Right now she is bone stock and I am enjoying the more well rounded driving experience that the car is giving me. At least that is what I am telling myself since X-Mass just got over and I have 2 small boys ;D.
I am looking to start with a Cobb AP in the next pay check or so. Then a TBE and protune it and let the dust settle and then we will see about moving past that point with the motor.
I am thinking of putting on a set of Coil overs the Cusco Zero2E’s with the remote control, that might be over kill, but if I was at a track day, driving in the snow or commuting. I wanted the ability to a adjust my ride, "on the fly" so to speak, to the situation that is in front of me.

At some point I will be doing a couple of smaller mods... short throw shifter... tint the windows...

That is a basic list of where I was going to start and may finish there too... time will tell...

Thanks you all for the warm welcome...

Cheers

Frank

1 - 13 of 13 Posts