Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Going to be around Columbia SC here in about a month.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Are the autocrosses an SCCA event or they put on by another sanction? I was on SCCA site and it looks like I would have to travel around a bit to hit some of their events. No matter I will do it anyway autocross is soooo fun.

Seth

·
Registered
21 Posts
We are having an autocross this Saturday in Charleston,S.C. It is SCCA sanctioned, turn out around 120 cars. I have a 2008 WRX sedan that is stock. I ran it last Sunday in Savannah, GA. for the 1st time. I am getting used to all wheel drive after autocrossing my Honda. Love the new WRX. Hope everyone can come Saturday and if you do look me up, my car is white.

·
Registered
243 Posts
just ran my 08 in gainesville for the first time and what a blast... class ds winner... i was also th eonly one running that class :p

·
Registered
706 Posts
Jacksonville Florida Here. Not to far from Gainesville. I work in Starke. Still yet to see any 08s on the road. Lots of 04 and 05 here. I almost got one myself.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hopefully in about a month you all will see a WR Blue 08 Hatch driving down that way. That will be me on my way down for a new job!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts