Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up -

I've been lurking for about a week now and finally joined. I joined NASIOC in '04 when I got my '04; now I have an '08, that's why I'm here now. I got my '08 OBP sedan at the beginning of March and I've enjoyed all 700 miles so far. When I had my '04, I wasn't a dad. Since then, I've married and had a little boy, so the priorities of modifications have fallen on the list, but nonetheless they are still there. All in due time.

The info I've read here is great so far and I'm looking forward to learning and sharing more about the 2008's. I've got an SPT CBE on order...can't wait to get that on. Also waiting on the chances of snow to stop here so I can put my summer wheels and tires on from my '04.

That's all for now. . .

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome to the Fam. skiteton! Glad you "Finally joined" ;). Congrats. on the baby boy! Most of all enjoy the stay!

Cheers Bro! ;D

·
Registered
577 Posts
welcome! congrats on the kid! 8)

he should be a good reason to get the RECARO baby seat. ;D

man I wish I had one when I was a kid. :'(

again, welcome!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
welcome to the family, and most of all welcome to the sedan family. We are few, but we are out there. Not saying i dont like the hatch, i like it fine, I just like the sedan better ;D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome! Great to have another '08 cruising around IN somewhere. I'm up in FtW.

Bring that kid up right, keep that '04 around so you can rebuild it with him in another 15 years. ;)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Welcome! Great to have another '08 cruising around IN somewhere. I'm up in FtW.

Bring that kid up right, keep that '04 around so you can rebuild it with him in another 15 years. ;)
WHOA, you live in " For The Win" that is soo freakin cool.

J/K im not really that dumb... ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome to 3G! and congratulations!

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome...always good to have another member from Indiana. Since you are a "lurker" you know this is a great site for info. For more local info go to...

http://www.indianaimpreza.com

There are only 1 or 2 2008 ownwers on there, but some really good people, lots of knowledge, and lots of tools!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome...always good to have another member from Indiana. Since you are a "lurker" you know this is a great site for info. For more local info go to...

http://www.indianaimpreza.com

There are only 1 or 2 2008 ownwers on there, but some really good people, lots of knowledge, and lots of tools!
arrgh. I maxed out the attempts for registration on the indianaimpreza site. I kept getting the verification code wrong. I saw that it was case senstive...I could have sworn I put it in right. I'll wait a few hours....

·
Registered
110 Posts
arrgh. I maxed out the attempts for registration on the indianaimpreza site. I kept getting the verification code wrong. I saw that it was case senstive...I could have sworn I put it in right. I'll wait a few hours....
You know, I did the exact same thing. I got frustrated enough to email the administrator who said he didn't have control over that. I just gave up on it. I think they've got a serious bug in their registration process.

·
Registered
577 Posts
FtW FTW!!!!!!!!
haha

that simpson seat rocks! haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts