Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Honestly i have nothing against Magnaflow....however i'd like to keep import parts on an import car.....if you are willing to wait Tanabe is still waiting on a test car for exhaust and springs in california. I'd do it if i weren't 2500k miles away.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got my custom catback made with a 3" straight through magnaflow. It sounds awesome. Just loud enough, with lots of balls. I know it's an american made part but it does the UEL header rumble beautiful justice.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I got my custom catback made with a 3" straight through magnaflow. It sounds awesome. Just loud enough, with lots of balls. I know it's an american made part but it does the UEL header rumble beautiful justice.
Post a video! Lets hear the beast!! ;D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well I didn't make an exhaust video, but here's one of my car on the dyno at a WRXAtlanta Dyno day a couple months ago. We did it at Batlground engineering here in atlanta.

You'll see the engineer get out to check the tie downs on my car since there were no tow hooks in the rear to strap the car down with. It worked, but it was a bit of a nail biter.

Also, this is just the catback. I'll be going stage 2 with this shop in a week or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts