Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm Vince from manila Philippines. My WRX is the second unit to come out and first WR Blue. This is my first Suby and I love it! My next car is another Subaru. I did some mods to the exhaust already to make the boxer sound noticeable. We don't have any noise limitation so it's a bit loud. Our cops are also not particular about the speed limit mainly because they don't have cars that can catch up. It's pretty normal for us here to hit 180kph on a clear road. On fun runs, we usually cruise at 200kph and some crazy dudes go for 240-260kph. It's fun here coz there is not much restriction. Most of us remove the cat. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Re: Manila Pilippines

hope the road are nice enough to go to this kind of speed... be careful still

·
Registered
421 Posts

Shit. i want to visit ur place! hahah welcome to the forum! you're not far from where i am!

·
Registered
717 Posts

welcome. damn ur place sounds like racer heaven.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

You just have to choose your roads here. We have two highways where we can go flat out; one is an 80km highway made by an Australian company, and designed by a French company while the other is an 8 km stretch very near the city made by a Malaysian company. For local made roads, we just go flat out up to 3rd gear just to feel the Suby torque. ;D

Btw, we have a local group and you might want to visit our website. www.subaruclub.ph/forum

I apologize in advance that some threads our in our local dialect but English is also used.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts