Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not much more going to happen with this car than this..haha..sadly...

18x8 charcoal gray Rota Tarmac 3s
225/40r18 Kuhmo SPT's
Swift Springs
6k HID's

and with oem subaru racks + thule mountaineer box..

think that's about all the wife will let me do...

this is where most of the modding happens..haha..

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
nice set up!!

Where at in Pa. ? Is that a corrado? ;D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is indeed, a corrado..haha.. stripped down to shell and built up to that.. finally hits the track this season on saturday.. i'm in philadelphia..

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
nice looking sedan. the drop and those wheels really improve the overall look. very understated and tasteful.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yep nice looking sedan - I mean seriously, what more do you really have to do anyway?? Lots of modding for power going on it seems but is the car really that lacking in the power department I wonder??

The Corrado.. wow it's been a long time since I've seen one of those - didn't recognize what it was at first! Looks good! What kind of racing are you going to be doing in it? What kind of innards is it made up of?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right, its the family mobile so it can't get modded for power too much.. Spt exhaust would be nice.

At the moment, we just use the corrado only for time trialing.. No race licenses yet.. The engine is stock.. But a lot is going on with the car.. I'll post the link to the build thread.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
What is the color of the wheels as rota calls it? I am probably going to be getting some similar wheels (though in 17"), the rota GR-A's (Tarmac 2's) in the same color. I'm still amazed at what the wheels and that minor drop did to the overall look of the car. Had I seen these pictures earlier I might have rethought starting to add the entire aero kit from the premium package. Just ordered the front lip a few days ago.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The only disappointment I have is that the wheels look pretty small :-/ I believe the offset is 48 and the color is charcoal gray.. Lighter than gunmetal and they're a satin finish.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
wow just read the entire post 'bout the VW SHE'S NICE awesome job there men it is cool to see car with that kind of tuning. really nice GJ

·
Registered
114 Posts
The only disappointment I have is that the wheels look pretty small :-/ I believe the offset is 48 and the color is charcoal gray.. Lighter than gunmetal and they're a satin finish.
I think the wheels look great. Definitely not too small. I think perhaps the reason they look smaller is due to the smaller sidewall of the tire.

Still, it looks great. I bet it looks better in person too. I have noticed that our beloved 08's aren't very photogenic, lol. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
are you bringing the corrado to waterfest? if so see you there in a few hours
no..had hoped to.. but none of our friends needed it for their booth's this year..haha.. and i was away... and we were just at the track the weekend before anyway.. and i no longer own a truck so have to borrow the truck and 2 weeks in a row is a pita.. i heard it was hot as hell though! at least it didnt rain ;)

def some cool cars on that site..thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts