Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been checking out discounttire direct and they carry MB Motoring wheels. Anybody got these?

Also, what's your take on gold wheels on a silver car?

-riz

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I have MB Weapons on my car. Less than 17lbs and look awesome except for the center caps which look lame. So much lighter than stock, the gas milage improvement is noticeable. Gold on silver would be sick, but they don't make Weapons in gold. Definately recommend them just make sure Americas Tire orders hub rings and installs them for you because they tried to skip that detail with me. I'll post pics at some point.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I have MB Weapons on my car. Less than 17lbs and look awesome except for the center caps which look lame. So much lighter than stock, the gas milage improvement is noticeable. Gold on silver would be sick, but they don't make Weapons in gold. Definately recommend them just make sure Americas Tire orders hub rings and installs them for you because they tried to skip that detail with me. I'll post pics at some point.

rattle can that shit!

My rotas come black from the factory but theyre rattle canned bronze now and i love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts