Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my way back from woodfield mall (schaumberg, il) i came upon a 04 Mustang GT on rt.20 i was cruising with my friend that has a evo iv with TBE. he desided to pass me and try and give the mustang the business, ofcourse its a v8 so he went after him, but never caught up to my friends evo.

anyways we get off on Randall rd. (elgin, il) and my friend turns off to go to his house, and i decided what my car would do racing a mustang gt.

after a visual inspection while on the roll, the mustang had exhaust and 2 people + driver.

my car has invidia 3" catless DP, and me + 2 friends. so we are about even body weight, i prollie had a lil less cuz we are all not too big.

so this mustang keeps speeding off and i am trying to catch a light with him. finally we get one. i start bouncing the rpms for my launch, the light turns green, and we both go. my tires spin bad (wtf!) and i pull 2 cars then look into the rear view mirror and his back end is kicking out every which way.

so he then catches up and we decided to go from a rool, i put my car in 2nd and let him take off a lil before i go, and then i start pulling hard, about 3 cars. we then went again but from third, jus about the same maybe a lil less of a lead for me.

i was proud of my car, considering going in to it, i thought if i didnt race him from a stop i would lose...

·
Registered
359 Posts
if only you would have hit an innocent bystander.. You could have made the news!!! Seriously, take it to the track, just my .02

·
Registered
752 Posts
good job. soon you will be tired of beating mustangs. lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
thru my 3 different impreza my stock NA and my SUPER 07 even when stock and my 08. Mustang is always been inferior to WRX's yes i said it INTERIOR.
my favorite saying when the V8 guys start reving is "the replacement for displacement is jsut a hair dryer" of course they they murder like no other then bitch. PS this is with my super 07. but even the 08 will kill a mustang. com'on guys mustang is a waste of gas throw on a few parts and a go chase bikes. if u like a videp of my wrx murdering a bike having him chase a subie with MUD FLAPS then cry e-mail me. i fully bleive the protenial of the EJ motors... YES i mean against bikes too.
ohhh F**K DSM

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
My friend has an 05 GT and he won't play with me LOL. I think just the name WRX scares him slow.

Seth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts