is it just me or does it look as if the audi were on the left ;D

close race, but still a win!
no sadly our car have no HID :'(
and the winner scream hallogen ! ;D

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i should have beat the Audi by a little more, i wasn't shifting very well.

i would also like to note the Boxer Rawr as the cars pass by ;D

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Those 3.2 TT's are quick! Nice win for team subaru. ! Can't wait to see what your 08' gonna do!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Go Suby. Great win. I still feel that kicking the a** off a car on a track is a better measure of the car. Because it is about balance. But, It is still fun to wipe the floor with others, even if it is a straight line.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those 3.2 TT's are quick! Nice win for team subaru. ! Can't wait to see what your 08' gonna do!
actually, it was the 1.8 that has 225hp at 15psi stock.
The one in the video had a CAI, Exhaust, more boost(18-20?), and a tune.

i also beat a stock SRT4 and 07 STI :)
didn't get video of the SRT4 race, but the STI one is on my http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKdcXVcYURY. the chase car is a SRT4 w/ a 50trim.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just wait till we can tune with open source and Cobb AP's
it's going to be crazy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hmmm seems that people here are okay with racing, unlike clubwrx.net lol

OGB they flame you all the time on there. not nice...

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I wouldn't like to say we condone it but at the same time, some people its what they do. No matter how much we flame bash yell scream kick punch slap the street racers, they will still continue doing it. I'm one for not telling what others to do. What I find funny is I get told to always wear my seatbelt no matter where I am but racing is okay! :D

I hate street racing, it annoys me and endangers others and it should be done at the drag strip. Unfortunately I realize no matter what I say, it doesn't matter. Of course, when I see someone else what to do I'll chime in and bring out this same thing.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I wouldn't like to say we condone it but at the same time, some people its what they do. No matter how much we flame bash yell scream kick punch slap the street racers, they will still continue doing it. I'm one for not telling what others to do. What I find funny is I get told to always wear my seatbelt no matter where I am but racing is okay! :D

I hate street racing, it annoys me and endangers others and it should be done at the drag strip. Unfortunately I realize no matter what I say, it doesn't matter. Of course, when I see someone else what to do I'll chime in and bring out this same thing.
Street racing is bad, but im not here to tell you what to do, i dont want to flame anybody

as soon as you dont endanger other people and you are okay with endangering yourself im ok with it :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OGB they flame you all the time on there. not nice...
yeah, i don't post very much over there anymore. all their crying was getting old. same with the 08 haters over there, just getting old. Like when i beat an SRT4, they just wouldn't accept it. So i raced an STI, got it on video, and they still wouldn't believe that the 08s are fast. I think Subaru has made the best USDM WRX to date. I can't wait to open source tune.

that road that the cars raced on was a freshly paved one and we had people block off both ends. i know that doesn't make it ok, but it makes it a little safer.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Although I have done it also, we all have, I must say go to the track.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Although I have done it also, we all have, I must say go to the track.
the track here is closed for the season :(

so the alternative is organized/semi-organized street racing.
check out Cash Days on http://1320video.com/

in the town i live in there is a decent amount of boosted V8s, 11-12 second 4 bangers, huge shots of NO2, roll cages, slicks. you name it, this small town has it, and that's what people here do. i just kind of fell into it. have yet to see anything bad happen in my 2 years of being here.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Yeah I think the best way of of determining the way the car moves is to race on a track. Plus, it would be a whole hell of lot of fun.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts