Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need serious people that are commited to having a fun meet at a scoped out prime location. If you are down to meet please reply with your suggestion????

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey thanks for everything bro! TGIF was cool. see ya in a few days!
im going to sleep now ! hehe

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we need people that can give a firm committment and be a man of there word. im bored im goin to in and out in pasedena to grab a burger... ha

·
Registered
549 Posts
flithy and i are meeting up tuesday (May 20th) ALL Day.. hit me up if anybody wanna hang out. we'll be all up and down San Diego, Orange, and LA County.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flithy and i are meeting up tuesday (May 20th) ALL Day.. hit me up if anybody wanna hang out. we'll be all up and down San Diego, Orange, and LA County.
sorry bro i think going to the dyno is a better plan for me any way. maybe some other time .

·
Registered
549 Posts
sorry bro i think going to the dyno is a better plan for me any way. maybe some other time .
whatever dude! hehee i'll be out all day so just call if you wanna hang out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do I need an 08 model to hang out? Or are non 08 models welcome?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Do I need an 08 model to hang out? Or are non 08 models welcome?
all subarus owners are always welcome!! unfortunately, we have nothing planned at the moment. feel free to post if you wanna throw any ideas out for a meet or whatevers.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont forget im still here. im going to a meet wed at white lotus tattoo (5fwy alicia)9 pm . im checking it out for the first time. if you want to roll let me know

·
Registered
549 Posts
dont forget im still here. im going to a meet wed at white lotus tattoo (5fwy alicia)9 pm . im checking it out for the first time. if you want to roll let me know
wassup bro!! haven't heard from you in ages.. haha

you know puente hills subaru is having their meet next wed also at 7pm.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lucky bastard... work sucks. hey yo andy got you a ticket to the x games ralley august 3rd.. i gave advanced notice to get off

·
Registered
549 Posts
no.. i never got the tickets.. but hey! first in the morning. hit up south coast subaru. i hear Ferdie there gots them! he says he only got 30 something of them as of lastnight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts