Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone start a group buy on Megan coilovers? I've never hosted a GB so it be great if someone with experience host this GB.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Where you guys at? If local I can get each one for $800 for you. I can also ship.
Let's get this started! Locals would be preferred so you guys can vouch the buy was legit.

Thanks all

Oh yeah once we hit 5 sets the price starts to drop even more ;D (not by much though cuz my contact is giving me a good deal anyways) Same price for the WRX and STi
WRX is 10kF 6kR
STi 10kFR

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I am in CA about 10 miles from them. I'll try to help you all out.
I will be checking on this post. And as for the rates, as you can see, they have been changing them quite readily for the WRX because of customer feedback.
I called them on the stiffer rate in the rear, apparently this was current general consensus to induce more oversteer from our non dccd brothers.

I still need some of you brave locals to buy so you can confirm I wont rip anyone off. Paypal also has some security on this issue. I will only ship to verified addresses etc etc.... you know the drill.

·
Registered
717 Posts
how much would shipping be....to say 19053? seems like a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Im thinking continental US about $50-60 each set.
I will have to check for all you other guys.

·
Registered
717 Posts
i dont know but if people are looking for coilovers you aren't going to find much better quality for a better price. so jump on it so we can all get the best deal!! haha

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I don't have much of a count yet. But so far we are still at $800 even.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I've decided to pull the trigger on some coilovers and Megan seems to be the best price for quality. I've heard good and bad about them. I'm tired of rolling around on blown struts, and want my lil Rex to be fun again. If you guys are still doing this I am down if not I will buy direct.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I've decided to pull the trigger on some coilovers and Megan seems to be the best price for quality. I've heard good and bad about them. I'm tired of rolling around on blown struts, and want my lil Rex to be fun again. If you guys are still doing this I am down if not I will buy direct.
This is taking a bit of time but if you are local. I may be able to arrange this at the same price as well.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
can you still get them for 800 and how much would shipping be to 19380 (PA)
I will try to find out today. Pricing wise I should be able to but I wil confirm this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
It unfortunately didn't go through. I can still get them at the 800 price though.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Most likely

1 - 20 of 30 Posts