Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo, what's up? I'm from the detroit area...and based on what i have, or for that matter haven't, seen on the road...i'm beginning to think i'm the only one in the "mitten" to own a WRX. great thing about michigan, it's the only state you can show someone where you're from by pointing it out on the palm of your right hand. so, any michiganders out there? if so, shout out, let us know you're out there.

If you happen to be in the great lakes state and happen to see a silver 5dr premium...honk or wave or something! ;)
-brandon

·
Registered
369 Posts
I know this thread is a little stale, but where in Michigan are you from? If you're anywhere near the Detroit area, you'll know that Subaru's, EVO's, 240's, and 350's are big around here.

I'm in West Bloomfield, about 30 min's NW of Detroit. I just picked up an '08 obsidian black pearl WRX sedan.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm in royal oak. yeah, there's a lot of subie's around...but not too many 3G's yet. I see a lot of evos and 350s, not to many 240s though.

If you see a silver 5dr rollin' around town, that's probably me. like i said, haven't seen too many 3Gs...1 or 2 base imprezza's, 1 or 2 stis, and a few sedans...but no 5dr's

i check in on this thread every so often just to see if anyone's checked in. glad you did...there are a couple more 3Gers in the "D" on this board. hit me up on a PM or something, or just keep this thread going...
-b

·
Registered
253 Posts
Whats up MI guys... Im in the Novi area... If you see a WR Blue 08 5dr rollin around, its probably me!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Royal Oak, West Bloomfield, Novi... Were all rather close! We should think about getting together some night this summer and checking out some rides!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm game. let's figure out when and where.

-b

·
Registered
22 Posts
Let me post up as well. I live in West Bloomfield which is all close to everyone here. I think I have seen both Jpatrosso's car as well as Hal20xx's car. Ill go on the getting together list as well.

If anyone seen a Spark Silver WRX sedan driving around, its me!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey guys, im from flint Michigan which is about 45 minutes from where you guys live. I have a black sedan, and i think the only 3g wrx in flint. lol. But if you guys decide to meet up ill def. try to come up, because i drive to the detroit area so its no problem!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts