Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going fellow subie owners!!! I just bought an 08 WRX a week ago, and I am in love. Did I say love? I meant completely obsessed!! I have never owned a car that I love so much. I have already debadged her, added a momo shift knob, and bought the sport grill which I have yet to modify and install on the vehicle. I am eliminating the "post" behind the subaru emblem and going another route with the emblem. I think you guys will appreciate the result. I am getting the COBB stage 2 suspension, and performance package as soon as the subaru tuning shop gets it all in stock. So she will look cool very soon. I wanna get some wheels and tires but the freakin wheels I want are all as heavy as the stock or heavier!! The light weight wheels aren't doing it for me aesthetically (at least the ones I have seen so far)!! I will post some pics soon and see what you guys think. Hope to see more 08's on the road soon!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome bro! I can't blame you for falling in love I guess it happened to all of us or we would not be here ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts