Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see what everyone has done? anyone got any mods? lets see them so we can see what everything looks like, figured one thread would help everyone just scroll through and get ideas

heres mine:

·
Registered
752 Posts
I've got some pics comparing stock parts to aftermarket ones. My cardomain site has some pictures and my thread in the car gallery section has some. I am at work right now and will post newer pictures later.

painted front calipers...

CAI, turbo inlet hose, radiator hoses, BOV, FMIC, battery tie down, and oil cap...

i should have the new pics up during my lunch break or as soon as work is over.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Perhaps I missed it elsewhere, but rexxx how did you achieve the red tail lights?

·
Registered
126 Posts
FMIC looks sick.. you upgrading your turbine and injectors anytime soon? Let me know if you plan to.. I got a line on some good deals!

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
+1 thanks.

·
Registered
126 Posts
No exterior mods but, the cobb access port stage 2, cobb downpipe and short shifter have all been money well spent so far. Car finally has 410 miles on the ODO.. lol.

·
Registered
752 Posts
FMIC looks sick.. you upgrading your turbine and injectors anytime soon? Let me know if you plan to.. I got a line on some good deals!
i upgraded the turbo and injectors already too.

FP Green w/ 750cc's and water/meth

·
Registered
382 Posts
I like those red taillights...looks how the oem SHOULD have looked.
Yeah. I'm kind of waiting to see what they do with the '09's, because if they paint the trim and make the tail lights red I will be less likely to do it myself. I know that sounds a bit weird as I should just like whatever I like, but I don't want to look like everyone else. ;) Besides, if they change them next year then there is a good chance at cheap parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lets see what everyone has done? anyone got any mods? lets see them so we can see what everything looks like, figured one thread would help everyone just scroll through and get ideas

heres mine:

Hey are you from Vancouver/./. i kinda recognize the plates lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
My ride... ICY WRX

2008 WRX 5 Spd Sedan
Mods include: Cobb SS, Momo F-16 Evo knob, Rallitek Front and Rear Sways, Group A Endlinks and Pitch mounts, Defi BF Meter Boost, EGT, Oil Press guages, Compustar pro starter/alarm, 3M rock guard with custom hood scoop film, Cobb AP Stg 1, cobb lightweight pulley.
Mods to come: BBS RGR 18X7.5 wheels (ordered), Cusco Zero2E Coilovers, Front Strut bar, and most importantly MORE POWER (Rallitek Stg 3?))

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
That sedan looks AWESOME in white! I have to say, I like my 07, but I really like the clean look of the 08 sedans.....really going to have to look into one at the model year end...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts