Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of my 08 Spark Silver WRX 4 Door base around April(forgot the exact date). The car has 1300 miles on it right and love every part of it. Sure the suspension is a bit soft and the exterior isn't as aggressive as I would have liked, but the car overall is fantastic. This is my first Subaru as well as my first manual transmission car. This car is a large step up from my previous 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
hey buddy welcome here, hope you find yourself at home, and do not worry soon the manual will feel like automatic but a lot more fun ;)

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome, enjoy the car!

·
Registered
81 Posts
welcome aboard! Nice to have another wrx in the "D" :) my rex is my first manual too, took me a couple weeks to get the hang of it, but now it's like second nature (2nd still bucks from time to time). where bouts round town are you? I'm in royal oak...JPatrosso is in commerce...that makes 3 of us...couple more and we got us a poker game ;)

-b

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in West Bloomfield, a footstep away from Commerce. All my buddies actually live in Commerce :D.

Yeah, I can't always make a smooth 1-2 shift either, I guess that will come with experience.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah, I can't always make a smooth 1-2 shift either, I guess that will come with experience.
i hope so...i'm good most of the time...it's when i really get on it that i botch that 1st -> 2nd shift...look like a bunch of bobble-heads getting thrown around in the cockpit.

should make track night interesting though ;)
-b

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sweet! I'm in West Bloomfield too. Just picked up a black WRX sedan tonight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts