Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of mud flaps on a Subaru. I mean come one if your going to buy a rally car then you have to get your flaps on.
But, I just cant convince myself to spend 50+ dollars on a couple pieces of plastic. I took at trip to Autozone and spent 10$. This is what I got.

please ignore the jerry rigged axleback. Its coming off as soon as i get the money to buy a catback.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Good luck with those. I'm not an off road person. No mud anyways. the worst i'll do is dirt roads going to friends houses and I'll still only go about 15mph to try and keep the car clean.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry, been reading around but still haven't found a clear answer. Now, will the mudflaps eliminate the paint chipping issue everyone's been having? I wouldn't mind spending the extra $40 for RallyArmors, but those mudflaps look almost the same as the RallyArmors.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cant say that they will completely eliminate paint chips but it will prevent the majority of them. Yeah these are really cheap. I really like the rally armor ones and will probably get a set in the future.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I bought the Blue UA Rally Armor mud flaps for my ride. I had no chipping after 1800 miles, but I got them to go the extra mile and hopefully prevent a problem.

I only have them on the front right now, but the rear are going on this weekend. ;D

FYI, the instructions you can get from Rally Armor for installing them are good, but the pics are SUPER small making it hard to follow along :-\

1 - 5 of 5 Posts