Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running mudflaps on their car? :)

I saw these:

And am looking for other peoples impressions if they do any good and blocking rock splatter and the sort.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My sedan actually came with them installed. I bought a car off the lot and did not custom order. I am actually taking them off to sell. My car is spark silver.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
would the mudflaps interfere with putting on either oem or aftermarket skirting?
OEM no, they have optional at the dealer, aftermarket... will depend, there none yet on the market so will see

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to order a set for my hatch; I'm already getting scratches up along the quarter panels from all the rocks they put down here. I'll post my impressions once they get in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If I don't get a set for Xmas, I'll be ordering a set shortly thereafter. I got used to the mudguard idea when I lived in the Honda realm. Honda/Acura always had nice little ones that were unobtrusive yet were large enough to protect the car and help keep it clean. The Subaru mudguards/flaps are similar to the Honda ones. Matching the body color is a nice touch, too. I'll get teh flaps, and the worry about skirting later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts