Discussion Starter #1

My 2008 Wrx Satin White Pearl

Mod List :

Full Custom Downpipe 3" full Exhaust with 2 Dynomax High Flow Mufflers
Almani 10" Sub + Alpine 1000 Watt Amp
K&N Drop In Air Filter
Cobb Accesport With Stage II 93 Octane Tune
Aquamist Methanol Injection
Subaru Genuine Front Lip And Sport Grille (Side Skirts To but not yet applied to car)
15 25 Tinted Windows
Eibach Pro Kit Springs

·
Registered
88 Posts
you know, as time goes on, i have no idea why there were so many articles about the new rex's being fugly when the car came out. when isee them more and more, i think dayamn! they're beatiful.

nice ride, looks clean. i'd be interested in knowing how your side skirt install goes. post some pics of your exhaust.

·
Registered
151 Posts
nice car man!
Quick question, do you notice any sound difference with the k & N drop in filter before you had all the exhaust stuff put on or did you do that after?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
you know, as time goes on, i have no idea why there were so many articles about the new rex's being fugly when the car came out. when isee them more and more, i think dayamn! they're beatiful.
It's the Subaru way. You must always hate the new models, but they inevitably infect you and you end up loving them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
ooooo aqauamist... I have been eyeing that for a while, but I'm lacking the education about it. How does your car respond to it?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Does putting in the K &N drop in filter effect the stage II map from cobb. I was looking at the notes on the map and it said everything should be stock for stage II except for the exhaust.

Just let me know how your car rides, cuz im def. going to be getting the stage II and hopefully the filter from K and N if it does not hurt the map's performance.

Thanks, BTW your car looks sick, love the white, makes me regret getting my sedan in black, although i love the murdered out look.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No the K&N improves performance slightly because the computer also does some tuning on its own and the MAF reads that more airflow is being made it will automatically adjust timing to compensate for the improvement of air. The lip is from Subarugenuineparts.com. And btw thanks for the comment guys :D. I will get some pics of the exhaust. I just ordered 58" Precision ball bearing turbo, Injectors, Tial Waste Gate and BOV , and a new custom TIG welded CAI I made. The Turbo is going to be here in 2 Weeks so I will give you guys the update when I finish the Car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts