·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah, it's 3" from the downpipe back

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey, how do you like your suspension? Is it only the coils or thats the coils + Shocks?

How is it? Is it bouncing a lot?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, how do you like your suspension? Is it only the coils or thats the coils + Shocks?

How is it? Is it bouncing a lot?
Cusco Zero 2e coilovers, which come with its own dampers. And I don't bounce at all. Great ride!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow lookin real fierce with that exhaust. Maybe you should have customed a dual exhaust!
I'm not a big fan of the dual exhaust on the car. And I think it wouldn't look right with the dual HKS mufflers :eek:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much did it cost you? and what exactly had to be donw so the exhaust fit? thanks
It cost a total of 175 because I got the muffler from a friend and the piping done at a muffler shop. They have a mandrel bend machine there and they measured each bend to make it fit good.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so all thats needed is the exhaust? then take it to a muffler shop to get the piping fited to my car? thanks
Buy a muffler of your choice, and take it to a good muffler shop to get the piping done.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
could you buy two mufflers and have them make you a sick dual setup?

say i wanted two Stromung XA's... could it be done?
Yes sir! Beats the price gouging that companies are doing on the 08 sedans.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well yea cept two stromung XA's cost like 0 :( (at least on boxer4racing.com)

but SWEET im amped
beats $1100 or so that an aftermarket catback costs right now. (except for the SPT, which I think I wouldn't be happy with since it's not 3")

·
Registered
646 Posts
nice, i love single exhaust on dual exhaust cars, looks sick dude

1 - 20 of 20 Posts