Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Current set up.. Invidia N1 CBE, Perin silicone intake, K&N filter, Kartboy short shifter, Red Tail light overlays..
To be put on when I get a Cobb ap+ tune.. I have an Invidia uppipe, Catless Down pipe,

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice clean ride! I like the partial de-badge on the rear! I did the same with mine, but even took off the WRX.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think the idea of painting the rims is great. I must say you need more paint coatings on the wheel and maybe a clear coat to finish it better. I would also paint the center caps so the illusion is complete. The idea is great, but if you take a close look you can see inconsistencies in spray job.
I hope not to offend. I know these things are hard to do.

·
Registered
577 Posts
looks great! great job! ;D

+1 to Vienhoff. maybe another coat or too plus a clearcoat would work wonders! much more consistent!

again looks great. keep it up 8)

PS I have a base SWP hatch too......

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Very nice and clean

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The invidia is loud but sounds great I love it..

The rims do need other coats.. However they were very nice but I seem to love to get sideways on the county roads.. Im not offended in any way and I will get some more coasts on there it is very time consuming.. The center caps are another story I have some plans but it will be a little till I can get time to do it..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts