Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I dint see any picture of the sport gril before getting mine...

the more i see it the more i like it way better than the stock one, but here in canada they wanted over 400$CAN for it (and now 1.07$CAN = 1.00$US) !!

but i seen some of them on ebay, oem new and every colors for like 250$

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I dint see any picture of the sport gril before getting mine...

the more i see it the more i like it way better than the stock one, but here in canada they wanted over 400$CAN for it (and now 1.07$CAN = 1.00$US) !!

but i seen some of them on ebay, oem new and every colors for like 250$
if you could wait a while, you could even buy a perfect replica for less than 100$.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
its so fun to buy from across the border, its like having 20% off compare to last year

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So hows she compare to the 05 now you have ecu tuned ?
well off the line its got nothing on me but once the 17psi on the wagon kicks in and shifts into the 3rd i can wave at the wagon and tell it ill catch up in a little bit, but its not that far ahead, it does awsome, but i gotta take it back up to PDX to work out some stuff...."wagon that is" but the 08 handles like a champ....the wagon really has nothing on me cornering, as far as none of the other subies do.....but yah the 08 is just off the chain it took me to see it up front on in person to see if i liked it or not....as for the Grill yah car came like that didnt have to pay for it, but on the hatch yah they all come in chrome i believe....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I definately need to invest in the sport grill. I can't stand the one I have on mine right now.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
My dealer was asking 450$CAN for that grill !!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
they have original OEM on ebay for like 250$

·
Registered
122 Posts
I HATE the *&&%in stock grille SO much: I had mine installed before I even picked up the car: I've never even seen my car with that ugly-ass chromey, Chrysler-looking thing.

·
Registered
44 Posts
ANY DYNO NUMBERS ON ONE OF THESE CARS STOCK OR LIKEWYS I AN FIND numbers with a ton of aftermarket 1 off stuff but no hard # yet i only have 200 miles on mine although i have a 4 day weekend comming up so hopwefully i can get some miles on it

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
You mean on paper or on dyno

mine is rated at
224HP
226TQ

maybe its just a matter of imperial/metric conversion ?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mines dyno'd at 230whp.....but thats because i got the map from PDX while i was getting my other one worked on there, and they were messing with the UTEC.....but i am gonna end up going back because i want the freakin AP.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts