Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming from a vf39 tr which I dearly miss, the 09 is pretty much amazing. It is pretty fast and far more comfortable than the tr.

The only mods are cobb springs. I had an invidia n1 on it but I just took it off right before I took the pictures.. It is just too loud for my commute.

Hopefully I will have the harman catted dp by next week as well as an spt catback I might trade my friend for..

Some of the pictures are off centered. I know. It was sunny and I really couldnt see too good

276 whp and 310 wtq

Thanks Jon @ HB Speed

New pics on page 2!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks sweet. That rear wing makes a huge difference in the looks of the car. Much more aggressive looking. . I am getting my rear wing painted for my 08 as we speak.

Do you plan to mod. I am sure stage 2 would be kick a$$ with that new turbo.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The last car had a miss that no one could figure out and it was driving me crazy... On top of that it needed a new clutch and things were starting to fall apart on it. It was in a major accident at 4k with the previous owner (right before i picked it up) and things have just been screwy ever since

·
Registered
37 Posts
you can have the extra horsepower, but i'm jealous of the wheels.
did that trim at the center of the hatch come black or did you paint it?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice car!

Question... I see no fog lights. Are they no longer part of the "premium" package or something? Surprising to see the body kit and no fog lights.

Rob

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Nice car!

Question... I see no fog lights. Are they no longer part of the "premium" package or something? Surprising to see the body kit and no fog lights.

Rob
ya, fogs are premium package only, or you can add them yourself. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna add them or not, I kind of like the look of the little plastic mesh thingers.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Do they have tunes for the 09 available already for the planned stage 2?
Oooh you may be one of the first to post dynos of stage 2 09 ;D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wow nice, :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do they have tunes for the 09 available already for the planned stage 2?
Oooh you may be one of the first to post dynos of stage 2 09 ;D
Not until next year. Hopefully Christmas :p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts