Subaru WRX Forums banner

561 - 574 of 574 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Haha my bad. I saw you had the spt exhaust at one time. What sways are you running? Also, idk if you saw my thing on the chat but how do you like your tarmac 2s?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #563
haha no problem, I've got the stock sways lol. I plan upgrading at some point but the car handles pretty damn well now. T2's are awesome, I'd just go with 400/400 rates to keep the ride softer.

·
Registered
332 Posts
lol uh oh. i think i got the the 500/500, what rates do you have now? lol oh well. at least i aint got any kids. so myself.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I got the 400/400 rates. Talked to Myles last night.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #566
I got the 400/400 rates. Talked to Myles last night.
Good deal, he normally doesn't suggest the heavier rates unless you're building a track car. Did you get a set of top hats as well? I forget, do you have all the bushings done on the car? If not, that will definitely help things out as well. I think you'll love the setup, you'll need to do a little adjustment of the rebound/compression but overhaul they are amazing coilovers for the money.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Na I don't have any bushings done on the car but I did order the whiteline adjustable rear toe arms and the whiteline lower control arms. I was also going to get that whiteline roll center kit as well. Trying to get the most expensive ones out of the way first.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #568
If you need some whiteline stuff, let me know. If you dont mind spending the money, I would get whatever you can before alignment. I would definitely do the subframe inserts and diff inserts though; cheap and help out greatly. Id hit up Myles and see if he can get you a second set of locking collars; had one come loose on my car.

·
Registered
332 Posts
hows the car running buddy? im bout to hit 80k on the clock!

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
You have another project going or are you out of the subie game as well?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #572
I will be leaving the game for a little bit. Going to pickup a Tahoe for the time being and will probably get into a new sti if they ever upgrade the motor.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #573
I will be leaving the game for a little bit. Going to pickup a Tahoe for the time being and will probably get into a new sti if they ever upgrade the motor. We were going to get a new Forester but it is too small for the family and 100lb dog.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Well hope you venture back, you could always do some modding to the Fozzy ;)

561 - 574 of 574 Posts